You have a choice as you move forward in creating what is important to you.
Here are five steps toward making good decisions on how to live your life:
1. Make a list of ten questions that you could ask yourself that get at what is important.
2. Keep this list where you can refer to it. Take it out and look at it at least once a day.
3. Think about the choices you are making and answer one of your questions. Am I doing what is important to me? Am I choosing my goal?
4. If the answer is yes, celebrate! If the answer is no, stay with it. Give yourself some time to be with what is happening.
5. Then, make a choice. There is no right or wrong here. There is no success or failure here. There is only choice.
Source: 1 Phoenix Rising; Embracing and Transcending Failure, a book by Russ Volckmann, Ph.D. (www.1stbooks.com - 800.839.8640)